Services for Buyers
Dooka has been built after an extended journey working with B2B procurement
Procurement is changing
B2B online marketplaces are transforming global indirect procurement
Our clients are using a marketplace to change how they connect with their tail-spend suppliers. It's enabled them to empower local suppliers whilst keeping efficiency high and transparency even higher.
Africa is ready. The future of a new generation of procurement is not about pushing more paper faster. It is the elimination of paper and red tape. It is the embracing of the digital revolution to ensure that orders are received faster, goods get shipped faster, invoices get sent instantly, and suppliers get paid faster – with transparency across the entire process.
What do you have to gain?
Bringing efficiency to the next level
- Gain digital efficiency without the SaaS fees
- Utilise end-to-end digital procure to pay process with faster payments and fewer errors
Transparency to build trust
- Watch the live status of transactions with embedded chat for collaboration
- Track spending through real-time dashboards and advanced analytics
- Ensure integrity in sourcing and procurement processes
Saving you money
- Reduce procurement costs by outsourcing indirect purchasing
- Use marketplace purchasing power to get the best pricing
- Better strategic sourcing compliance
- Reinforce and automate strategic procurement mandates
- Make it easier to buy from the right strategic partners
Supporting Strategic Initiatives
Dooka does not charge Buyers who want to use Dooka to purchase goods or services. If integration with ERP systems is required, there will be a one-off integration charge.
The Dooka marketplace is ideal for the purchasing of Indirect spend also known as tail, non-core, or non-strategic spend (e.g. Laptops, Stationery, Facilities Management Services etc.).
Yes, with Dooka both goods, as well as services, can be purchased on the marketplace.
Dooka integrates into ERP systems and procurement and sourcing systems. The level of integration varies depending on buyer requirements.
Dooka’s platform has previously integrated with all major ERP systems including legacy versions, this includes but is not limited to SAP (all versions), Oracle (on-premise and Fusion), Microsoft Dynamics, Sage X-3 etc.
Enterprises will have access to three sets of suppliers that are pre-qualified for procurement - Suppliers who supply you currently plus suppliers of other large corporations that buy using Dooka plus Suppliers sourced by Dooka independently that meet your sourcing standards.
Dooka has a dedicated team that vets suppliers and enforces best-practice standards. Further suppliers are qualified to comply with your requirements (e.g. on Sustainability, on BBBEE, etc)
Get In Touch
Don't hesitate to contact us
Mon-Fri 8am - 6pm