Services for Sellers
Build new digital connections
with more corporates at no cost
What do you have to gain?
Speed up your processes
- Sellers get best-in-class digital systems at no cost
- Automatically generate digital invoices, manage digital catalogues and digitally track all metrics
- Dooka provides unparalleled efficiency gains to make selling easier than ever before
Check your compliance
- Dooka helps sellers to discover what they need to sell to Africa's largest buyers
- Quickly understand buyer’s compliance requirements and fix missing documents and procedural challenges
- Dooka provides direct updates to help make your business procurement-ready
Track your business
- Sellers get immediate invoice status updates and notifications
- Quickly chat with your buyers, eliminate time-consuming phone calls to check about payment statuses
- Dooka provides updates about your business anytime, anywhere and on any of your devices
Dooka will charge nothing to Sellers until 2024. A small charge per transaction will be introduced after 2024, however the Sellers can cancel their participation at any time if there is no perceived value in participating.
Any products or services that buyers are likely to purchase on a marketplace. This usually means their Indirect spend categories.
Yes, with Dooka both goods as well as services can be sold on the marketplace.
Sellers will be able to sell to any buyer on the marketplace, provided that they meet that buyer’s standards for procurement. These standards will be transparently displayed for all buyers
Dooka provides a service to all of its sellers to help them to start transacting on a digital marketplace. This can include improving qualification criteria, preparing digital catalogues and making your products more accessible to buyers.
Get In Touch
Don't hesitate to contact us
Mon-Fri 8am - 6pm